Art Direction –
Exotic at home and wildly in love. This styled eco-luxe beachside elopement features a relaxed west coast vibe, refined yet playful bohemian elegance. Inspired by many months (and years) of unpredictable travel, this editorial aims to celebrate design choices that are local, in-season, artisanal, windswept, and natural, with a focus on silver metals, textures, flavours, sand and pastel tones. The fully rental bridal and groom wardrobe was chosen to highlight some fabulous Canadian wedding rental vendors, ideal for those that don't wish to purchase single use garments. All the florals were intentionally sourced from or grown within BC including the orchids. Fitting with the theme, the couple (models) recently lived in Mexico surfing and managing a yoga retreat centre. They brought their Mexican rescue dog (Patti) with them who travels extensively with them.
- Photography + Art Direction | Kate Tutty Creative
- Co-planning and signing table: Elope Tofino
- Arch and florals: Pollen and Co.
- Cake: Ouest Artisan Patisserie
- Sweetheart picnic and bar: Lux Fino Luxury Picnics
- Bridal hair and makeup: Salty Dolls Hair Salon
- Bridal Wardrobe: The Fitzroy
- Groom Wardrobe: Capital City Tuxedo
- Sign and stationary: Penned Creations
- Couple: Greg, IG: @intuitive.grego + Mary IG: @mary.movement.medicine
- Jewelry and rings: Emma Glover Design
- Charcuterie: Picnic Charcuterie
- Officiant: Guillaume Richards
Share this story